Monday 26 October 2009

So here I am..

So here I am, just me and my very new blog! It's all a bit daunting at the moment having never made a blog before, I'm sure I have a lot to learn before I start blogging properly.

I'm just going to tell you a little bit about why I have decided to start this blog.

To be honest, I didn't actually decided to make it, but was given the task of making a blog as an assignment for uni, so I have to do it! But actually, it's a very good idea because it means that I can display my art work for anybody and everybody to see.

At the moment the majority of my work is drawing work, and I will be uploading it as soon as I work out how! So when I have put some of my work up, please feel free to take a look at it, and then maybe look at it again, hey, if you really like it get your friends to look too!

That's it for now, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment