Tuesday 10 November 2009

A Little Inspiration

Whilst I was doing some research for my project I came across the artist Franz Marc, and I absolutely fell in love with his work.  His use of bright vibrant colours and distorted, but clear lines has really inspired me for my work.  He painted images that he believed reflected the view of the world as seen through the eyes of animals.  Here are some pieces of his work for you to look at as well.



 

 

 




The painting above of the foxes would have to be my favourite painting of his.  There is a certain softness to it, that has been carefully cut up and disected by Marc's use of geometric shapes and his use of colour is just brilliant!  I am most definately a huge fan of his work and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment